At Rix Motor Company, we have built a blog made up of a large series of highly useful and informative posts, which we hope benefits all our valued customers and subscribers.
It's often said that you should judge people by the company they keep. Here at Rix Motor Company, suppliers of quality used and prestige vehicles, based in Warrington in Cheshire, we agree and are very proud of the fact that 85% of our custom is through repeat business.
As a family-run company, established in 1970, with around four decades of experience serving our local and wider community, we provide the cars people want, presented to the standard they expect whilst offering great vehicle finance deals and do so again and again.
Five powerful reasons for choosing your next vehicle from Rix:
- Our online forecourt is always packed with hundreds of carefully presented quality used and prestige marque vehicles. This gives you an unmatched opportunity to choose from Jaguar or Bentley, BMW or Mercedes, Land Rover, Jeep or Mini Cooper. Plus Audi, Ford, Renault, Saab, VW and just about every other manufacturer you'd expect.
- We know that your standards are as high as your expectations. That's why we offer many single-owner, low mileage, full dealer service history vehicles.
- You can be confident in your choice, knowing that all our used cars for sale in Warrington are extensively HPI checked, have a current MOT, and are professionally valeted ready for your demanding inspection.
- We can then add a wide choice of carefully-selected finance options, with repayment periods of up to five years, all available now and ready to accompany your chosen vehicle.
- We can supply useful vehicle alerts, plus valuable stock lists and updates on a regular basis to let you take your time, consider carefully and then choose just when the moment is right for you.
Many years ago, a very demanding customer told one of our hard-working, professional and friendly team: "When I'm buying something, I choose the people first. Then I know I can trust them to provide exactly what I want. That's why I keep coming back here."